We provide services in the field of Company Formation in Turkey .
At the same time, expert staff of our company is authorised by Turkish Law in the field of establishing business in Turkey. (Click for certificates of authority).
- Preparation Phase:
- Based upon the information like your area of activity and number of partner, it’s decided that which kind of corporation is proper for you as taxational and legal. (Limited company, joint comany, Branch or representative office)
- Your capital stock is determined based on your area of activity, company type and your possible work permit application. (10.000 TL for limited company, 50.000 TL joint company and 100.000 TL if you request work permit for partner.)
- Cost calculation is made for Company Formation in Turkey and price quotation is offered including consultancy fee. ( The translation expenses are excepted in price quotations.)
- In case you accept the price quotation, the required documents for establishing business is demanded and continues with the establishment phase.
- Establishment Phase of Business:
- Articles of Incorporation and being notarised.
- Bank account is opened and capital tie up transaction is made. ( Please ask for details)
- Tax number of company is taken.
- Your company is registered to Chamber of Commerce.
- Your official papers of company are notarised.
- Processes After Establishment
- The papers regarding your company’s establishment are committed. Tax Office Document, Registration Document of Chamber of Commerce.
After finalising establishment of company, working with a certified public accountant is legal obligation by Turkish Law. If it is appropriate for you, our company would also provide services in that field.
- Accounting and Financial Services
- Vat Refund
- Tax Management
- Payroll Management
The services are provided above.
After finalising business establishment, it’s possible to get licenses by government agencies considering your field of activity. For example, EPDK for energy sector, Ministry of Communications for transportation and logistics sector, TÜRSAB for tourism sector.
We assist for the work and residence permit issues for your staff and company partners through our solution partners.
We assist in respect of Virtual Office / Ready Office as your official work address through our solution partners.
Please make contact with us for your questions about setup company in Turkey.
email@example.com ( You may ask your questions in Turkish, English, French, Arabic and Russian. )